Home / Advertising / Permits for advertising
Permits for advertising
Place a small folding signstand (stander)/roll-up banner
- Location of a stander/roll-up banner shall be coordinated with EXPOCENTRE AO.
- EXPOCENTRE AO bears no responsibility for safety of a stander/roll-up banner..
Distribution of advertising and information publications
- Distribution is possible from a visitor registration counter and from an information stand in pavilion.
- The activity shall be agreed upon additionally.
- Distribution can be refused.
- It is possible to distribute advertising and information publications of a non-participating company.
- In this case the rates are calculated with the multiplying coefficient of 1.5.
Pass for a distributor of information and promotional materials (promoter)
- Distribution of information and promotional materials at Expocentre Fairgrounds is allowed for participants only for the exhibition period with a pass for a distributor of information and promotional materials.
- The pass enables to distribute information and promotional materials within the venue of the show and in compliance with its thematic subjects.
- Distribution of information and promotional materials is prohibited in the pavilions where other exhibitions run and in visitor registration zones.
- The pass is individual and nontransferable.
- By obtaining the pass, the exhibitor undertakes to conform to the Approved Procedure for Distribution of Promotional Materials at Expocentre Fairgrounds.
- In case life size cutouts or technical equipment are used, the photos of them shall be submitted for agreement.
- For information about providing temporary staff services as promoters, see the section Services.